It's been a great week! And I owe a big "thank you" to lots of people, so I decided to make a list and do it publicly.
1. Thanks to everyone who prayed for my friend, Marilyn. She is recovering from her knee surgery and doing well with her PT. Just takes time to get everything moving again.
2. Thanks to Judy for taking me to buy 15 bags of mulch. I just have to buy a pickup some day! I can only pack four bags of mulch into the trunk of my Mustang. LOL
3.Thanks to everyone who sent me an encouraging email this week. Many of you have told me how much you enjoy this blog and my Caddo history/genealogy blog.
4. Thanks to my children for not making too much fun of my hobby.
5. Thanks to Rozell for finishing the Wade history book and giving me such good advice about my Caddo book.
6. Thanks to all the TRAC members for their continued faith and hard work.
7. Thanks to my eye doctor, who has assured me that I will be able to see and type for many more years. He is monitoring my eyes carefully because of our family history, and even though he seems to be about twelve, I trust him.
8. Thanks to my sweet Aunt Betty for a wonderful visit and great lunch. (Yes,there are people in my family who can cook. It's a recessive gene.)
9. Thanks to my husband for once again going out to the cemetery with me.
10. Thanks to all of you who continue to read my ramblings each day.