In the spirit of the day I want to take time to list a few things that bless my life. I am grateful every day for my Lord and Savior, Jesus. My life has changed in so many ways since I became a Christian. My faith brings me joy, and faith is often the only thing that carries me through a crisis. That said, here are the five things for which I am most grateful:
- My family- I’m so glad that I have children who are responsible, loving, creative people. I’m so grateful that I have an extended family that brings joy to my life.
- My husband- I thank God each day that I am married to my best friend. I can’t tell you how many people we know who live with the stress and strain of an unhappy marriage.
- My health- I’ve been through a lot and I’m here to talk about it! With my genes and my predisposition for accidents, well…it could be worse.
- My job- I’ve finally found a career that suits me and allows me to give back to the world.
- My friends- I’ve met good people all over the country and some of those have remained friends for decades. I sincerely believe that most people are good and are doing the best they can to live a good life.
Have a great day!