The Caddo Herald
May 13, 1927
The Civic Club
The Civic and Cemetery club met May 4th at the home of Mrs. Crudup, with Mesdames Crudup, Crossett and Van Meter as hostesses.
Corresponding secretary reported $8 collected. Cemetery treasurer reported a balance of $92.70. Civic treasurer reported a balance of $219.03. Main Street collection, $21.00; north side, $3.75; south side, $1.70.
Civic Club donated $5.00 to Red Cross for Mississippi flood sufferers.
Mrs. J. L. Williams of Caney was elected to membership.
Mrs. Hagler, representing Woman’s Christian Temperance Union, gave a splendid talk.