The Caddo Herald
January 29, 1926
Another Landmark Gone for Progress
The old poultry house, just south of The Herald office, was demolished this week. It had been there 25 years and had served as hardware store and poultry house these many years.
The Foster-Boulder Produce Company of Denison purchased this property some time ago form Mr. E. Walter, and is erecting a fifty x fifty-foot concrete house to be used as a filling and oil station. Immediately back of this, on the same lot, the old house will be re-built into a poultry and produce house, to handle country produce.
Mr. J.C. Davison, who is in the produce business in the Bass building on the right-of-way, will have charge of the new business, we understand.
Reaching from the highway both ways a concrete dip will be built so that cars can easily come into the new filling station.