(The Catholic Church once stood where Boland Park is now located.)
May 25, 1923
The new Catholic church is completed sufficiently for service, and Mass will be had there Sunday morning at ten o’clock. The general public is cordially invited to attend any or all the Catholic services.
The furniture has not yet arrived, it being some six weeks hence, but the remainder of the building is complete. It is a very beautiful structure, small, but along usual lines of Catholic church architecture.